I am a Ph.D. student at National University of Singapore in Department of Computer Science. My research interest lies in the intersection of Reinforcement Learning, Reasoning and ML Systems with their applications in complex, real-world environments.
Before that, I worked as a Research Assistant with Prof. Jun Wang. I also had the privilege of working closely with Prof. Yaodong Yang. I received my B.S. in Machine Intelligence and B.A. in Economics from Peking University in 2020, where I was advised by Prof. Zongqing Lu.
I love playing soccer in my free time. I am also open to collaborating with people to explore the possibilities of reinforcement learning in various fields. Feel free to drop me an email for collaboration!
|May 19, 2023||One open source project TorchOpt accepted as a PyTorch Ecosystem project. Check out the blog post!|
|Oct 21, 2022||One paper TorchOpt: An Efficient Library for Differentiable Optimization accepted at NeurIPS 2022 Workshop OPT.|
|Sep 27, 2022||Two papers A Theoretical Understanding of Gradient Bias in Meta-Reinforcement Learning and EnvPool: A Highly Parallel Reinforcement Learning Environment Execution Engine accepted at NeurIPS 2022.|
|Sep 29, 2021||One paper Neural Auto-Curricula in Two-Player Zero-Sum Games accepted at NeurIPS 2021.|
|Dec 18, 2020||One paper Learning Correlated Communication Topology in Multi-Agent Reinforcement learning accepted at AAMAS 2021.|
Selected Publications [Full List]
- NeurIPSA Theoretical Understanding of Gradient Bias in Meta-Reinforcement LearningThe 36th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, 2022.
- WorkshopTorchOpt: An Efficient Library for Differentiable OptimizationThe 36th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems OPT Workshop, 2022.PyTorch Ecosystem Project
- NeurIPSEnvPool: A Highly Parallel Reinforcement Learning Environment Execution EngineThe 36th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems Datasets and Benchmarks Track, 2022.
- NeurIPSNeural Auto-Curricula in Two-Player Zero-Sum GamesThe 35th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, 2021.
- AAMASOralLearning Correlated Communication Topology in Multi-Agent Reinforcement learningThe 20th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, 2021.Oral Presentation